You are here
Emergency Medical Services Programs
皇冠线上官网’s Emergency Medical Services (EMS) education programs prepare students for careers in pre-hospital emergency medicine. The EMS Department offers the following programs:
Why choose massbay?
As an EMT or paramedic, there is nothing more valuable than being prepared. At 皇冠线上官网, we are proud to provide a practical, hands-on, concise EMS degree programs curriculum that provides a clear pathway to a career in emergency health care.
- Knowledgeable faculty who are experts in their industry and care about your success.
- Access to $3.4 million of high-fidelity simulation equipment.
- Professional clinical placements offering "real-world" experience.
- Real-World Simulations and Training. Students learn to provide care in increasingly complex situations through an integrated approach to theory, practice, and high-fidelity simulation in a real-world environment. Opportunity to complete field rotations in busy urban ALS systems.
- Dread Boring Lectures? Our students are actively engaged in the curriculum through hands-on projects, flipped classrooms, cutting edge technology, experiential learning, and other emerging teaching strategies.
- Great Team! Learn and work together in an academy-style learning environment. We offer low student-to-instructor ratios and emphasize teamwork and leadership to foster clinical readiness and professionalism.
- Learn on your Schedule. Take advantage of our flexible schedule, with day and evening cohort model options.
- Land your Dream Job! 皇冠线上官网's graduates are prepared for the job ahead. With high pass rates on industry licensure exams, and 100% job placement, you will bring a strong portfolio of real-world experience, training, and important industry contacts to the next job you covet.
EMS Program Director
The mission of 皇冠线上官网’s EMS educational programs is to train and educate emergency medical professionals to excel in meeting the needs of the community they serve.
- Prepare students for employment in the field of out-of-hospital emergency medical services.
- Provide community outreach in assisting others to achieve personal and academic goals.
- Maintain external accreditation for certificate programs.
- Increase the number of underrepresented students in the program
- Commit to the philosophy of student first in teaching and service.
- Engage in community service activities.
- Students will successfully complete the program
- Students will pass the NREMT certification on the first attempt.
- Graduates will be gainfully employed within six months post-graduation.
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS) accredits 皇冠线上官网 Community College to offer EMT and Paramedic programs.
Additionally, the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), upon recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Profession (CoAEMSP), has awarded accreditation to the Paramedic Program.
For more information regarding 皇冠线上官网’s accreditation, click below or contact CAAHEP:
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite 158
Clearwater, FL 33763